Saturday 22 October 2011

Just plain lazy

Okay yes I am lazy and yes I know it's probably been longer then a week, but I am a busy person, and seriously tired.
I have gone from being a simple fresher to now the PR Manager for the Exploration Society, team leader for a trek in to Pakistan in April, competing in a mooting competition this coming Wednesday, turning 19, baking seriously chocolatey cakes and making home-made pizzas, becoming a Current Affairs representative, exposing my hidden fear for machines (I meant microphones), taking most of the Law library out on loan and stacking aforementioned books in my room (provides a homely feel), dressing up as a zebra but looking more like a Siberian tiger (which is soo much cooler) and being and feeling absolutely shattered. So as I slowly remove the eye-liner and tiger paint (which is actually really expensive Mac eye-liner) I shall upload and leave you with some pictures over the last few day ;)


My flat likes ring of fire











No comments:

Post a Comment