Sunday 2 October 2011

Flash back one week ;)

Okay yeah I know I haven't been at all good at this daily update but I swear I have been busy, after the hectic move in day I had a lazy Sunday which I totally deserved...Monday was mixed with Law events and the Pirate Party which was an event of it's own. I looked as expected nothing like a pirate but the night was awesome dancing along to known and unknown music the only drawback was getting drenched in other peoples drinks, being teetotal that wasn't quite what I was looking forward to. Being the responsible sober one I helped a flat mate and her friend home I should have a medal. Tuesday night was Quiz night which dragged on but it was a nice chilled out event, Wednesday and Thursday were chilled catching up on Law degree stuff receiving a Law Lecture note pack which I am not kidding is ridiculously big. Making friends on the course and going in to Falmouth and Truro for some team bonding sessions ;) Friday night was the big Psycho Circus, but being the special flat mine is we decided to ditch that and play Ring of Fire (no alcohol for me instead I had to down hot chocolate  which I did haha and water man I am still bloated from that session) After that we dressed up and headed in to Falmouth but being the amateur I am I ended up leaving my ID at home, luckily my flatmates already trashed decided to do a pub crawl instead which was sweet. After an excellent and absolutely fun bonding evening we all came home. Saturday I went to Fally with a flatmate for a spot of retail therapy mine involving getting my second Roskilly ice cream which is LUSH-plan is to try all the flavours. Getting home and making homemade pizza for the second time in a row, then the next day walking to Fally and back with my flatmates. From Penryn to Fally my shoes broke so I had to walk barefoot (mind in socks) an experience I urge you all to try but I am not saying it's any fun. Getting home and then making lasagne...sigh. It's been a busy week already feels like I have been here for a year. I have excellent Law mates, excellent flat mates and am at an excellent university what more could I ask for? I ended up signing up to the following societies at Freshers Fayre:
Lacrosse
Law Soc
Debating Soc
Ladies Football
Tennis
Badminton
Expedition
Rock Climbing
and probably more apparently I like giving my personal details away the second you say the word sign up ;)

I know this has been a rubbish post but it's late and I leave you with a few pictures from the last week ;)
























I promise I will get it together and take more pictures and put up better post but it's 12 and I have a lecture tomorrow at 10 so see ya ;)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment