Tuesday 13 September 2011

How'dy kiddywinks

Well I am new to this blogging lark, sure I have dabbled in a variety of internet escapades but never at such an intimate and direct level. Basically I felt with the new direction my life is heading it would be a good idea to capture what and where that direction will end up leading me. I want to use this blog as a sort of open journal-which yes I do guess a blog really is-it will be like my internal monologue being transmitted through cybernet with pictures (hopefully when I become more technically adept)
A little bit about me then;

I am 18 only a few months to go till I reach the final year of my teen years cue nostalgic sigh ah no more excuses for mood swings and phase delay (honestly mum it does exist we learnt it in psychology)
I was born in Crawley, United Kingdom but currently live in a small town near Brighton the town of seaside oohlala, fish and chips, sea salty air, the pier, a burnt down pier and some of the best people you will ever come across.
I am moving down- yes down- to Cornwall where I shall be a student at the University of Exeter's Cornwall Campus studying-gasp-Law. Yes, ever since I was 8 I have wanted to be a lawyer then finally a Judge if all goes to plan. I know Lawyer for an 8 year old is a weird career choice but I learnt early on that I had no talents, I never did ballet, I can't sing or play an instrument and drawing you must be kidding me my artistic abilities only extend to shoddy stick men and even that is up to debate. So careers like singer, artist, dancer were out of the question, astronaut whoops I hate heights and space freaks me out its sooo big, doctor haha blood freaks out, princess...I was to much of a tomboy to wear dresses and I am too short and unphotogenic to ever become a model though I do love ANTM. My loves have always centred around reading, writing, talking and debating, I love a good debate so Law it was. It is so satisfying to get closer to a dream that I have fantasised about for the last 10 years.
I love such a mix of things that I am sure you will all decipher that I am just plain weird in my own special way, so please sit back and experience what I experience as I go through the whole Uni experience from buying salt and pepper mills, packing, buying pirate hats and fake blood on ebay, freshers and all the course overload I can take :D
La Brighton - And this photo is not my property belongs to BathImpact

No comments:

Post a Comment