Thursday 22 September 2011

And so the shopping ceases

2 sleeps to go till I head down to the South West of England to my new home for the next 2 years...being a Law student I will be spending my final year at Exeter's main campus but I am hoping to spend a year abroad in either Australia, America or Italy (hopefully) While the butterflies begin to unfurl from the cocoons they were safely wrapped up in I thought I'd take a moment to show a glimpse of the food I am trekking down with...


I have everything from yeast and flour for those cheeky home-made pizza nights, to linguine, fusilli, macaroni, noodles, chickpeas and yes I have seasalt! This is only a smidgen of the stuff I am taking that is edible (oh yeah I also have balsamic vinegar and paprika with chilli flakes I am so food cultured :D) I have about  3 bags filled with food! I am ready for any food based emergency all I need to get when I go to Penryn will be my trusty soya milk (I am not a fan of milk, milk) and some fresh herbs and vegetables and soon I will have recipe based posts to publish (fingers crossed) And for all my Campus readers I did not forget my Popcorn kernals for our cinematic rendezvous I can hear the pop, pop, pop of the kernals in the not-so-distant distance...

No comments:

Post a Comment